(He said to them) (I saw) (satan) (as) (lightning) (from) (heaven,heights) (fall)
epo de autos theoreo ho Satanas hos astrape ek ho ouranos pipto
Luke recorded these words in Greek after he heard Jesus speak them in Hebrew.
Notice that Luke used the word "pipto" (fall), which means the word "ouranos" was translated by him to mean "HEIGHTS" and NOT "heaven"!
The New International version translates the same passage into English as:
"He replied, 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.'"
However, we know that "heights" is the correct translation of "ouranos" because of the use of the word "pipto".
One way this verse could have been said by Jesus in Hebrew (in order to get translated this way by Luke) is:
(I saw) (satan) (fall) (like) (lightning) (from) (the heights)
ra'ah satan naphal 'aher baraq o bamah
Notice the last three words. Together they are pronounced "Barack Obama".
The Bible uses the word "bamah" when quoting satan himself on "heights":
Isaiah 14:14 (literal Hebrew translation)
I will rise over the heights ("bamah") of clouds. I will be likened to the Most High.
That means if Jesus had said "Barack Obama", Luke would have recorded it EXACTLY as he did!!
The translation of Luke 10:18 back into English using "heights" would be "I saw satan fall as Barack Obama".
So with this in mind, there are three possibilities as to how this verse could be correctly translated:
1. Jesus could have said "lightning from the heights" not knowing that it was the correct Hebrew translation of "Barack Obama".
Is it possible that Jesus didn't KNOW that? No, it isn't. God gave Isaiah the prophet the word "bamah" to use in Isaiah 14:14 for "heights", in a direct quote of satan.
Jesus only said and did what He saw God the Father Himself doing:
19. Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
Jesus said and did exactly what the Father wanted Him to. There were no accidents, and Jesus never slipped in what He said:
9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. 10. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.
If Jesus did not know that "lightning from the heights" was the correct Hebrew translation for "Barack Obama", then God the Father is not perfect, Jesus was not an unblemished lamb, and therefore His death meant nothing! If Jesus did not know, then you might as well throw out your Bible, because none of it could be true!
2. Jesus could have said "lightning from the heights" KNOWING that it was the correct Hebrew translation of "Barack Obama", but decided to say it anyways.
Is it possible that Jesus MEANT to cause deception? If so, and He was NOT referring to Barack Obama, then, since Jesus Christ was the exact representation of the Father, and since He had to know how His words could be translated, He could be accused of bearing false witness, or-- at the very least-- of slandering the innocent!!
If so, then the Jewish chief priests in Jesus' time were right about Him, calling Him a "deceiver":
63. "Sir," they said, "we remember that while he was still alive that deceiver said, `After three days I will rise again.'
In fact, the words "deceiver" and "antichrist" are interchangeable in 2 John 1:7
2 John 1:7
7. Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.
In other words, a "deceiver" is an "antichrist", and the OPPOSITE of a "deceiver" is Jesus Christ!
Therefore we KNOW that Jesus would NEVER say anything to deceive us! We KNOW that Jesus would not have said "lightning from the heights" without knowing the full implications of using that phrase!
That leaves the only other possible option:
3. Jesus Christ said He saw satan fall as Barack Obama, and He wanted us to know it.
Even in Old Testament times, God did nothing without telling His servants:
7. Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.
How much MORE would He tell His SONS AND DAUGHTERS!!
26. You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27. for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
Jesus Himself told us that the Holy Spirit will teach us "ALL THINGS", and remind us of everything Jesus said:
26. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
The only possible conclusion for a Bible believing Christian is that Barack Obama is satan personified just as Jesus Christ was and is the exact representation of God the Father!! In order to believe anything else is to accuse Jesus of not being the Son Of God, to deny the Bible as God's Word, and call Jesus' sacrifice at the cross meaningless!
Many will accuse those who know Obama to be the antichrist of "slander", but the only alternative is to accuse JESUS CHRIST of slander!! Which would you rather?? Be accused of slander yourself by believing the Bible, or accuse Jesus Christ of slander by not acknowledging that He always KNOWS EXACTLY what He is saying!